[Fot] Global Warming

Dave Riddle dave at microworks.net
Mon Mar 12 18:11:27 MDT 2007

As a tagline in my Uncle's email signature block says: "Climate is
what you expect, Weather is what you get."  BTW, he is the
Climatologist for the Scripps Institute of Oceanography in San Diego.

The better question is how many SUV's are burning "fossil fuels" and
generating CO2 up on Mars to account for the "warming" on that
planet.  Or since the UN says that car production of CO2 pales in
comparison to that produced by cows I wonder how many working cattle
ranches there are on Mars?