[Fot] [FOT] Forwarded message regarding oil

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Mon Mar 12 14:14:09 MDT 2007

After having seen operating motors with windows into the crankcase at
a SEMA show many years ago I'd be surprised if any additive had
problems staying in suspension in a wet sump motor--it's like a
tornado in there.
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS