[Fot] TR4 Rear Hub Removal

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Fri Mar 9 23:10:04 MST 2007

I used my fairly ordinary press to do it with many hubs. the trick is
(as always with tapered fit devices) put a lot of oomph on it and
then strike it smartly on the side of the joint. Watch your toes and
shins.
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS