[Fot] FW: Bugatti Veyron Roadster

Terry Stetler tlizzard at msn.com
Fri Mar 9 15:40:18 MST 2007

Volkswagen, the owners of Bugatti, looses anywhere up to five times the retail
price per car, on each one sold.   It was so insanely expensive to develop
that the costs will never be amortized, or so I'm told by someone I know in
the German government.

It's an ego thing for VW to have the fastest production car in the world under
their umbrella.

My only question is: Why does it have to be so ugly?

Buy a Ferrari, pocket the difference and drive a beautiful car...

Terry Stetler.