[Fot] TR4 Rear Hub Removal

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Fri Mar 9 11:19:38 MST 2007

Very cool capabilities, but a lot more intimidating. I think the way
services like Myspace grow so huge is that they are extremely easy to
use even if they don't have all the capability the system you put up
has. Myspace has 150 million users now--that's the population of the
twenty largest cities on earth combined.

I love the idea of a wiki for vintage racing--could be a huge
repository of information, especially the questions that get asked
and answered again and again. Unfortunately all those experts would
have to actually USE it.

You could easily imagine all the content of Kas's books, everything
anyone knows about plumbing, suspension, transmissions, special
tools, alternate ways of doing things, tweaks, etc. all in one place,
editable and upgradeable by everyone. But it would take a pretty
dedicated group of people to make it happen. Just cutting and pasting
answers from existing email would be a great start but a lot of work.

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS