[Fot] TR4 Rear Hub Removal

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Fri Mar 9 01:18:55 MST 2007

In my continuing effort to find every new toy on the internet I have
set up a social network for vintage racing. It works like Myspace--
you can create your own space, upload photos and videos, chat with
friends, there's a forum, etc. It's at http://vracing.ning.com/ . I
feel comfortable mentioning it here since we already know the FOT
will be in Mark's capable hands forever, no one, including me, wants
to change that. But this can be an interesting repository for your
race videos, pictures of your car, your dog, your dog's car, etc.

I know Tony will be all over this. Neat toy. The folks that developed
this spent an amazing amount of money on the technology. I'm sure
Google, Yahoo or Microsoft will own it within the year.

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS