[Fot] MOTRAH 007 @ Road America Autocross

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:55:25 MDT 2007

This email is to just to give you a heads-up (or reminder) that there WILL
be an autox taking place at the MOTRAH 007 event at this years Vintage Races
at Road America the weekend of May 17th - 20th. The autox will take place
Saturday the 19th and will be open to MOgans, TRiumphs, and Austin Healeys
only. Both stock cars and race cars will be able to compete. Details are
currently being worked out. I anticipate being able to give you all the good
stuff mid April but I am sending this in advance so that you can make plans.
This is probably a once in a lifetime event, an autox at a Road Race.

See you there,
Marty Sukey