[Fot] Lexington, KY area part pick-up/storage help needed

fpspitfire at insightbb.com fpspitfire at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 6 10:56:33 MST 2007

Is there anyone in the Lexington, KY area that could possibly help me out.
I have a hood and air dam for a spitfire that can be brought up there on Saturday.  Problem for me is I don't get back from my business trip until Sat. at 4 and it's a 6 hour drive.
The hood and air dam will fit into the back of a full size pick-up truck.
I might be able to get down sunday to pick it up...longest it would sit is a week from sunday.
anyone?
aaron