[Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 09:57:54 MDT 2007

Wow, I was feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't make the trip until I read Mark's weather update; now I'm feeling sorry for everyone including myself.

  Regardless of the weather and ground cover issues, I'm sure Ms. Peg will whip you bunch of sorry excuses into some type of respectable presentation.  Please keep those of us who are not making the trip informed.

"Mark J. Bradakis" <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:
  I plan on hanging out and making a pest of myself at various
times friday, saturday and sunday. It should be a good time.

The weather will be hot and dry, afternoon temps in the upper
90s, if not 100. Check http://www.ksl.com for local weather
conditions.

I have not been out to the track yet this season, but I've heard
that there are issues with water rights. What this means is that
the ground cover planned for LarryLand is not in place yet,
there is a lot of bare dirt area around the place. That translates
to blowing dust. Fun.

See you at the track!

mjb.
ehusmann53 at yahoo.com