[Fot] $1 TR3

VANDECARR at aol.com VANDECARR at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 09:07:44 MDT 2007

I live about 25 miles from Kingston and contacted the owner.   He wants $1500
and readily admits there is not prospect of restoring the car and is only
good for parts.   A few years ago I picked up a "free" TR 6 in similar condition.
  The frame broke in half when I winched it up on the trailer, ripped open
the spare tire and damaged the trailer.   I spent 2 days trying to get useful
parts off it and only ended up with the engine/trans and the diff.   Everything
else was in such bad shape it either broke when I took it off or wasn't worth
taking off.

All things considered, I think $1500 is a little much for this.

Dean VanDeCarr