[Fot] manifold gaskets - commercial

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 07:15:46 MDT 2007

I've been using these on the GT6 for a while and they are good ones.  Last
time around I sandwiched them between two layers of aluminum foil to see if they
don't stick making reuse easier.  We'll see...

No, we are talking reality here....We installed a set at Road America in
desperation. Sean had spent literally HOURS at home trying to eliminate a
MASSIVE
manifold leak with unforgiving header.

Simple installation trackside = 100% cure.

We expect to get more than one use out of them, with care, and I will never
use anything else again.  Thanks Jack!

Joe (A)