[Fot] Mosport

Simon Rasmussen simon at telephonestogo.ca
Thu Jun 28 07:59:58 MDT 2007

I enjoyed a brief meeting with Bill Babcock and the fabled Peyote at Mosport
last weekend, and enjoyed seeing the car in action.
I did think the track announcer should have been able to pronounce the final
"e" in the car's name, and possibly he was placed in a rather tough class with
some much more modern machinery, but I think he and the Lotus 11 put on a good
show!

I was on the outside of Turn 3 for Peyote's  last race on Sunday afternoon,
and thought the car didn't sound quite right on the short chute down to Turn
4, hope I was wrong or that it was something minor.
Hope we'll see you back next year, Bill!
Simon.