[Fot] Looking for and selling bits

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 21 20:35:05 MDT 2007

Listers: This time I come not just begging for help, but also offering things. Lets get the begging out of the way first. I am looking for a drivers side seat frame for a late model TR6. The type that has the separate headrest. I have a car I'm doing that the original frame is bent beyond use.
  Now for the offerings...I have been putting tons of spares on Ebay lately and while clearing a pallet rack I came across a new Paeco TR-6-7700 cam. Not sure how I came about it, but it is heading for the auction block and I thought I'd check with the list to see if anyone is interested. The specs are as follows: Int: 43/79  Exh: 76/32   Duration: 302   Lift: .502"   RPM range: 4800-7700 rpm.  It doesn't look like this cam is for the faint of heart. If anyone on the list is interested in the cam or selling a seat frame please email me off list.
  Thanks - Ed