[Fot] AMB location correction

RACER BUD budscars at msn.com
Sun Jul 29 19:30:43 MDT 2007

Hi Gang..the transponder on my Spitfire is mounted with the bottom about 7"
off the ground..It's attached to the frame with 2 cable ties on the left
side about 7" from the very front of the frame ..Mine is the 'wired in
type'..I have not heard of any probs with wired in transponders..I know
several people who have had the chargeable ones fail..and then the
replacements fail...I see no advantage to the re-chargeable type.If you want
to transfer a wired in transponder from one car to another..it's easy to
just use some snap connectors, etc..Is there an advantage to the charge up
type that I don't know about?
Thanks
Racer Bud