[Fot] Toyo hot/cold tire pressures

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Jul 26 07:10:12 MDT 2007

I was running 205-50/15's.  Unfortunately, 60 series tires aren't
available.  Loved em!  Started full depth, took it slightly easy on
them for a bit to avoid any chunking problems, and got like a season
and a half out of them.  Switched to the Speedsters as at least one
of the vintage groups I run with has issues with the fact that they
are 60 series.  Too bad, because the Toyos are relatively
inexpensive, have the SAME grip level as comparable Hoosiers, and
last a long time.  When I was running the Vintage TD's, tire costs
were killing me - that's why I switched to the Toyo.  The Speedster
came out about the same time I made the switch.

The 205's fit the TR-4 better than you'd think.  I'm running 6" wide
panasport wheels.

- Tony