[Fot] Odd request - other beer disappearances

Michael Porter portermd at zianet.com
Tue Jul 24 19:24:37 MDT 2007

RACER BUD wrote:
> Is Falstaff Still around?..

Falstaff was officially dropped by Pabst in June, 2005.

Another beer that bit the dust a while back was Primo. Terrible stuff.
I spit out the first taste I had of it, and the Hawaiian guy next to me
said, "why do that? Primo dakine good beer."  I said, "this is just
plain awful."  He kind of shrugged and said, "yeah, I guess so, but it's
much better since Schlitz took it over." :)

Schlitz brewed it in Hawaii until 1979, then moved production to the
mainland and sold it that way until 1997, when the brand was discontinued.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....