[Fot] Odd request - other beer disappearances

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 18:59:39 MDT 2007

And don't forget the re-labeled Iron City during the Holidays: Olde
Frothingslosh, the beer with the foam on the bottom; the pale stale ale made
from hippity hops which was grown upside down in caves (hence the foam on
the bottom). Rege Cordick where are you when we need you?  1959, Cold snowy
winter morning, 20 years old, '57 TR3 with the top down, on my way to
school, listening to Rege on KDKA, laughing out loud....

Ed, still in Pittsburgh, trapped in the '50's