[Fot] FOT T.shirts

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Tue Jul 24 08:40:12 MDT 2007

Greetings FOT list. We still have some FOT T.shirts that were ordered
and not paid. These are the ones we still have left.  Please call, email
or fax a credit card or send us a check. Shirts are $14.50 plus $1.50
for XXL plus postage.  Thanks for your support. Ted

                                qty        size
Randall Young -         2         XL
Ed Ceilly -                 3         XL
Jim Hill -                    1 L and 1 XL
Jerry Barr -                2         XXL
Bill Burropughs -        2          L
Tim Murphy -            2           L
Bill Babcock -            4          XL
Bob Davis -                2          XL
Steve Benford -          3           L

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022