[Fot] Animals on track

steve colordog.1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 18:56:13 MDT 2007

That's cool!  I was at blackhawk, coming around the last turn and, just as I hit the straight, a very slow turtle was starting to cross the track.  Each lap, the turtle was further and further across.  Finally, when I came around expecting to see the turtle safely across the track, there was 1/2 a turtle (the bottom half) in the middle of the road :(

~Steve