[Fot] Odd request - other beer disappearances

dick ross niteseeker at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 17:43:20 MDT 2007

If you are from Wisconsin must not forger all of the beers put out by
Heilemann's.  The big mouth Schmitts.  Think Special Export was a good
for a while. They still make a few beers there under City Brewery name.
  The statue of King Heilemann is still in front of the brewery along
with the world's largest six packs.