[Fot] Odd request - other beer disappearances

d.hesse at charter.net d.hesse at charter.net
Fri Jul 20 13:29:55 MDT 2007

Here in WI growing up it was Point Beer from Stevens Point. Cheap by the case and always in bottles.
Now, I prefer good Rum.
Dave Hesse

---- koblinger at verizon.net wrote:

Out here in LA LA Land there used to be a big brewery right next to the freeway just east of downtown called Brew 102. Their target clientele semed to be the "gentlemen of leisure" who frequented the public parks and quaffed said brew from quart bottles in brown paper bags. No one I know misses the stuff.

Cheers.
Kurt O. (who really likes Chimay Grande Reserve)

d.hesse at charter.net
Fot mailing list
Fot at autox.team.net