[Fot] Odd request - other beer disappearances

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Jul 20 11:06:20 MDT 2007

When John Deere bought a factory in Mannheim, Germany, the workers had a beer
break.  John Deere tried to eliminate this perk, but failed.

I got a can of beer from a vending machine while there.

Different culture....not good to mess those cultural conventions.

Oh yes, my first Stroh's was in Detroit in the 70s....condolences to you,
Mark.

Joe A

> I went to personnel office at warehouse to apply & was given an
> application to fill out AND a 16oz.can of Schaefer ....This was at 8am
> Employee lounge had a tap to while away the slow parts of the day

   </HTML>