[Fot] plug wires

Don Carter don at carterdesignassociates.com
Wed Jul 11 08:34:09 MDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of R. John Lye
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:43 PM
To: Gt6steve at aol.com; hottr6 at hotmail.com; S.Janzen at comcast.net
Cc: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] plug wires

At 09:37 PM 7/10/2007, Gt6steve at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 7/10/2007 6:29:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>hottr6 at hotmail.com writes:
>
>Shane  Ingate, sweltering in 98 degrees in swampy DC
>

>Dang Shane, we had 117 last week and it was 105 today and my heart
>bleeds for you!!  Come to Las Vegas and get some relief from those
>horrid conditions!

I've lived in Denver and the DC area - I'd much rather have 105 degrees in
Denver than 95 degrees in DC.  Actually, come to think of it, I'd much
rather be in Denver than DC in any kind of weather...

R. John Lye

rjl6n at cstone.net

Hi John!  If any of you would just stop off on the third coast in Houston,
it would condition you to either place, maybe any place.  I would give you
some one-up-man-ship stories, like a real Texan, but suffice it to say the
summers here have matching temps and humidity numbers on a regular basis. I
used to think that 100% humidity meant you were under water, then I learned
that it just makes you wish you were.

Don Carter
don at carterdesignassociates.com
don at carterdesignassociates.com