[Fot] Tilton clutch

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 15:17:19 MDT 2007

Jack,
My car came to me with a Tilton clutch and flywheel. It has a circle-track-type coaxial release so I'm not familiar with your throwout arrangement. The former owner warned me in 2000 to go easy on it because Tilton no longer makes them for TRs. If you find out anything different, I'd love to know too. But assuming it's true the trail is pretty cold by now I'm afraid.

If you're interested in the coaxial arrangment as an option I could take some pictures and dimensions when I pull the trans for overdrive work, probably sometime in August.

Gary Schneider