[Fot] In search of history/past drivers for my GT6

Scott Janzen S.Janzen at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 22:23:56 MDT 2007

I have the SCCA logbooks for my GT6.  Earliest recorded entry is P.I.R. on
6/10/72 with Tom Hall as the driver, then Laguna Seca 6/23, SIR National (?)
no date, Oregon GP 9/16/72, ARRC 11/19/72, then moving to the east coast and
VIR 3/3/73 with Bill Davis as driver, again at VIR, Road Atlanta, S.P.
National, etc.  When Bill owned it the car was black and ran DP. Bill sold it
to Jim Clipper in 1978.  I have been in touch with Bill but would like to find
Tom Hall and Jim Clipper.  Anyone knowing of these guys plz let me know.  I
also have an SCCA logbook for a GP Spitfire Jim ran at Summit Point on 5/20/78
and rolled per the logbook entry.  Don't know if the car still exists.  Thx!