[Fot] new member

RACER BUD budscars at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 19:56:19 MDT 2007

Hi Gang...How do I. nominate someone for membership..and get him on the email
list?  CARL STIRTZ  has been Driving Triumphs...Building Triumphs..Machining
Triumph Engines for over 30 years(Stirtz Machine in Oakland, Ca...Carl does my
machining)...) .//...Carl was an SCCA driver for years..and now..has nearly
completed a Ground Up TR4 Vintage Race Car....That he will be Racing...He is
one of the most helpful people I've ever met,..Has Tons Of Triumph Knowledge,
and  has a Great passion for Triumphs..
..I Nominate Carl Stirtz  stirtzmachine at aol.com  for membership in the
'FOT'..Will someone please second, and then tell me what to do next?
Thanks Gang..
Racer Bud..Spitfire #21..Sonoma, Ca.