[Fot] FW: Progress report

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Mon Jul 23 11:18:34 MDT 2007

I would like to nominate Mark Van Lake to join the FoT list. He has
taken his driving school and is currently back dating his TR6 to meet
CVAR's 1972 SCCA spec requirement and will be a regular soon. With a car
that was gutted and lightened in it's recent SCCA life he had a lot to
do to become vintage legal and he not only accepted the request from
CVAR but he has gone after it with gusto. The CVAR guys asked me to be
the bearer of the bad news after they saw the car at tech and from there
Mark made it easy for me. I'll be glad to have another Triumph out there
in Group 7. It will be interesting to see how the 4 cylinder stacks up
against the 6. His personal email is vanlake at bellsouth.net and he would
like to use that for the mailing list.

Mark,
Hopefully someday we will get you out at one of the FoT events (like
Watkins Glen next year) and you can put faces to the names,  but for now
all we have is the list. Please let the folks on the list know a little
bit about you and your car. There are just a few TR6 guys. In comparison
to the larger group of TR3's and 4's but I'm sure there are plenty of
guys that can help you with the TR6.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.