[Fot] spit for sale

mattspit at att.net mattspit at att.net
Tue Jul 17 13:32:15 MDT 2007

Sorry if this is poor form.

Several of you helped me figure out where to advertise my car for sale. Thanks.
I now have it posted several places such as marketplace.grassrootsmotorsports.com  item 730. The most complete information is on race-cars.com id #1184262564 Green Spitfire racing package.
I have had lots of lookers at the race-cars site but so far only requests that I sell parts or make some fiberglass body panels and maybe build an engine.
Please tell anyone you know. It is a complete racing package, everything you need except the wrenches.
I am moving from Houston to Sanford N.C. and hope to sell it before I move.

If someone could tell me what I would need to turn the car into vintage I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Matt Matthews