[Fot] Cabo, Baby!

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 17 09:27:04 MST 2007

Yes...it is snowing here today! But there is enough of us Yankees down here now that the roads actually move better in these situations then they did 26 years ago when I first arrived. It only took me an hour and ten minutes to drive the 45 miles to work. That's better then L.A. or San Diego on a pretty day, let alone when the smoke from the fires blocks your vision. And, I can't speak for everyone, but I did know to crap before I started out of the house this morning! - Ed

KLynch7589 at aol.com wrote:  Yes Bob, I got an e-mail from a lady-friend who says it's snowing in Dallas.
(when hell freezes over...) Through no fault of their own they don't know
whether to shit or go blind down there this morning!
Oh well, it won't last long... I thought I'd lost a pipe in the garage
yesterday, I got REAL lucky however.

Kev Lynch