[Fot] "Roadster Gaskets" - An alternative to my silicone valve cover gaskets, particularly for those with alloys or a model that I don't yet produce! --Justin Wagner

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Tue Jan 16 19:33:32 MST 2007

Following up on this... the owner of "Raodster Gaskets", Roy Crane,
reports that he does, indeed, have a TR2-4A version of his gasket... he
just hasn't updated his website yet.   If you've been looking for a
gasket for your alloys, I'm betting this is a good call.    It would be
great if someone could report back on their experience with his gaskets
for the alloys.

--Justin