[Fot] Source needed for single-flare brake lines

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Mon Jan 8 20:39:06 MST 2007

SHANE Ingate wrote:
> I need a source for pre-made generic-length single-flare
> (37-degree) bundy or steel brake lines.  I can find a ton
> of sources for double-flared lines, but not AN.  Can anyone
> help please?

Am I missing something?  I thought single flares were considered to be
too unreliable for brakes.  I thought the US and UK standard flares were
45 degree double flares and bubble flares.  Bubble flares are metric.
Did I get it wrong?

What uses a 37 degree single flare for brake hydraulics??

Just curious

TeriAnn