[Fot] Stumped

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Tue Jan 2 15:57:53 MST 2007

Hi Nick,

So I read your post this morning. My thought was you saw something
bizarre that you folks from California see from time to time.

Then, this morning I was in the parking lot of a new client and out of
the corner of my eye I saw it! I wish I had my real camera, but this is
the best I could do with the cheesy camera in my Treo.

http://triumphracer.googlepages.com/tuscan

Spotted in Connecticut.

As Doug Mitchell said, Hyundai. But this one says Supercharged on the
back, carbon fiber hood, something like 3.9 liters...

Could be a new version of Badge Engineering!