[Fot] "Roadster Gaskets" - An alternative to my silicone valve cover gaskets, particularly for those with alloys or a model that I don't yet produce! --Justin Wagner

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Mon Jan 15 17:53:17 MST 2007

Roadster Gaskets
30 McDonald Road
Wilmington, MA 01887

Dear Sir,

I just ran into your product on Ebay and from there, googled your web
site.  We are competitors, although I have kept myself limited to the
Triumph TR's, and even then, I haven't covered them all, etc.   I'm glad
to see your product is out there.   This will definitely help my
customers that are using Alloys (as my gaskets won't work for them),
need a gasket for a model I don't yet produce, or simply want a less
expensive alternative to cork than my gaskets.   I do plan to refer them
to you.   It looks like you've got a great product and you're making a
real go of it, that's great!   I knocked around the idea of getting into
a gasket line like yours, as my gaskets are much more labor intensive to
produce, etc, but it just wasn't in the cards for me.   I am CC'ing this
e-mail to two Triumph newsgroups that I am involved with, so you may get
some inquiries shortly!

We'll lose some sales to each other, but you have my support.   Silicone
is, indeed, much better than cork!

Sincerely,

Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.