[Fot] MOTRAH-007 TRIUMPH Entry Information needed-Important-Please!

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Jan 12 08:25:32 MST 2007

FOT

RE: MOTRAH-007    Road America this May  17-18-19-20

SVRA has mentioned the possibility of an extra practice for us late Thursday
Afternoon. This would be a nice bonus, for those who are arriving by noon or
so on Thursday. (Skip Barber's infamous Duck Waddle may also be on hand for
wagon runs at 6:00PM)

If you even have a remote idea of attending please send me your:

Name
State,
Car

I'd like to leverage this information into an extra session.

Thanks!!!

Joe Alexander
N197tr4 at cs.com