[Fot] Large FOT Decals

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed Jan 10 15:49:03 MST 2007

A few weeks ago (before Christmas) I sent out an email stating that I have
excess large FOT decals that I need to move.  Mordy Dunst was the first one
to reply saying that he will take all 5.  Therefore, the additional messages
I received were referred to Mordy in case he was just being a nice guy and
offering to relieve me of the excess product.

However, he has not sent in an order, nor answered the follow-up message I
sent him.

So if he does not want them, I still have them to sell immediately.

Anyone interested let me know and I will send them out on a first come,
first served basis.

Orders should be addressed to me at the address below.  Email me when you
order and I will reserve the quantity you specify for one week from receipt
of the email.

Regards,

Joe Curry

1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo