[Fot] nomination to fot

M. Dunst, Gasket Works USA gasket.works at gte.net
Wed Jan 10 15:39:39 MST 2007

Bob;

Our FOT group is exceedingly selective and keenly discerning.  So, anyone who
is bold enough to race a TR passes muster.

All I need is a second from anyone on the FOT list to make this happen.

Send a photo...to my email ( The FOT email will not accept photos).

M. Dunst
www.headgasket.com
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 Voice