[Fot] Delrin Rocker Arm Spacers maybe not...Lessons Being Learned

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Feb 16 07:45:51 MST 2007

FOT List:

Yesterday, I said I made some Delrin Spacers and offered to ship them to
those interested.

Ted Schumacher sent me a note indicating that he had an experience with doing
this.  According to Ted, a combination of sustained heat and oil causes the
Delrin to soften and distort. I will run them in my own car(s) for awhile, but
I dont expect my outcome to be any different than Ted's.

I will go looking for another material, in the meantime.

Sorry for the confusion....

And thank you to Ted Schumacher for the kind note!!!

Joe Alexander