[Fot] speedbleeders? thumbs up or down?

Bob Davis rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 25 06:12:51 MST 2006

I have a pressure sparyer bought from my local ACE hardware for $15 (get the
smallest available)that I grafted a Girling master cylinder cap to the hose.
Fill the pressure tank with a can of your favorite fluid. Remove the cap
from car. Screw the pressure tank cap in place. Pump it up to a few pounds
of pressure. Start at the farthest bleeder crack it open until the air
bubbles stop. Tighten it up and go on to the next. I do the whole process in
15 minutes or less.