[Fot] Triumphs At Bonneville-Our Triumph History?

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Dec 11 10:28:13 MST 2006

If I/we cant instigate someone in the FoT to do the Salt Flats, I would like
to attend once and watch others before I am no longer able. I find John
Fitch's efforts remarkable.

I pounded on Fitch's door in the 90s to show him something I had. He wanted
it, but I couldnt bear to give it to him, as I thought it might end up lost in
his estate somewhere. (an artifact from that fateful 24 Hueurs du LeMans)

...lemme see...I need to get out the Kastner Trilogy again. so much to learn,
so little time....