[Fot] TR4 Vintage race tub

jcjcarrera at comcast.net jcjcarrera at comcast.net
Mon Dec 11 13:19:40 MST 2006

Folks: Looking for a home---free, just pick up---for my race tub. Due to a surprise meeting with a tire wall at Infineon this past October, we are assembling a new TR4 Vintage racer from another Triumph with race history back to 1970..

What is looking for a home is the shell/frame that is in VG condition from the firewall back. The vehicle has been stripped of all parts except body work I damaged the left front including the frame, hood, apron and both fenders. Hood and right fender can be straightened. I have an extra grill, again no charge. Just want to see this car someday race again!

If you live in WA State or Portland OR area I will deliver to you.

Feel free to contact me off-line at jcjcarrera at comcast.net.

John James