[Fot] Sorry about that

Mark J. Bradakis mjb at autox.team.net
Sun Dec 10 21:49:10 MST 2006

So I'm still working away on updating software and such on the backup server.
Part of that involves migrating mailing lists from majordomo to mailman.  And
my first real test was going to be the FOT list.  And I already made a
mistake!  You can ignore any messages about being added to the 'phoo at autox'
list, but you'll want to pay attention to the messages about being added to
the fot at autox.team.net list.

More details to follow about the benefits of the change.

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."