[Roadsters] Dave's Antique Radio

Charles Hubbard charlie at hubco.com
Sat Nov 12 11:12:32 MST 2022

I'm hoping to find someone that lives in the area of Liverpool/Syracuse, NY area that might know or could check on Dave Froelich, Owner, Dave's Antique Radio?  I sent  him my recently purchased (and very rare) 1964 Datsun 1500 SPL310 radio last May.  He did some diagnostic work on it, got sick and stopped working on it.  I wrote to ask him for a timeline last month and he asked me to give him a chance to recover and finish it.  After another month,  I asked him how he was doing with no response.  I then grew concerned that I would never see the radio and asked him to return the radio and keep the up-front money as a diagnostic fee and return the radio using the up-front return postage.  So far...crickets.  I don't have Dave's phone number and all of the numbers that pop-up online for this business are either disconnected or ring unanswered.  I am posting this on the off-chance that someone on this list might know something or could swing by his home/shop to see what's going on.  Any suggestions would appreciated.

Respectfully,

Charlie Hubbard
1964 Datsun SPL310
C: 214.507.5569