[Roadsters] Moving

Stan Wilkins circuitstan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:46:34 MDT 2021

I'm in two places in Arizona so not near Georgia. (Flagstaff in summer
and Mesa in winter) That's good, I didn't want to help unload the heavy
stuff anyway. I hope you're moving 'cause you want to and it turns out
well for you.

The framework to keep the car cover elevated seems like a wise move.

Stan, waiting patiently for the second roadster to get painted.