[Roadsters] Car Cover

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Fri Oct 29 11:43:10 MDT 2021

Jerry,

Please post a review after you receive your cover. What year is your car?

I asked BRE about their cover because it looked like a really loose fit. I asked if they had separate models for early & late cars & was told that they only had one & that the photo was with a high windshield car. That means that it would be REALLY loose on my 67.5.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity