[Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Thu Oct 21 10:30:40 MDT 2021

Numbers matching?

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.