[Roadsters] Classic Datsun calendar

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 18:07:59 MDT 2021

I found three copies of the Calspeed Productions 1999 Classic Datsun
wall calendar when I was going through a file cabinet in my garage
(looking for something else – I didn’t find it…). The calendars are just
under 11-3/4 inches square, with 10 Roadster photos and two 510s (March
& October). I wish that I had found them sooner, because a 1999 calendar
is good for 2021 (and will be good again in 2027!)

Why I had three copies I have no idea, but I am willing to give away the
other two for the cost of postage (≈$1.50). Any takers?

Gary McCormick
1970 Datsun 2000 SRL311-13291
San Jose, CA
gkmcc at sbcglobal.net