[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 13, Issue 80

dana nojima noji-1 at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 28 13:20:31 MDT 2021

Alvin,
Thanks for the update.  The Historical is an amazing weekend.  The race footage is wild.  My stomach jumps as the car is going down through the Cork Screw while just watching the race on my computer.
What I love is watching the race lines of different era cars as they go through the cork screw.   The earlier cars drift some and the later CanAm cars are suctioned to the ground.
Dana

Message: 1Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:57:03 -0700From: Alvin Gogineni <alvingogi at gmail.com>To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>Subject: [Roadsters] Factory Lightweight Roadster at CSRG Laguna Seca!Message-ID:    <CALmuZ6CaE-7doz5QszU64sqj+iTwYzgbDZ3zRVvG18gX0+7_cg at mail.gmail.com>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
We spotted this factory lightweight roadster at the June 5-6 CSRG raceevent at Laguna Seca!This Ex-Adam Carolla/Les Cannaday 2000 was being raced by Michael Sweeneyand looked awesome out there:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7349-1024x683.jpghttps://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/194757172_10223469692081702_6476586792306176740_n-1024x683.jpg

|  |  |

|  |