[Roadsters] Datsun Questions

Richard Bush rabush2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:28:07 MDT 2021

Good morning,

I have a 2000 Datsun and a couple of questions for the group:

1) The brake light on my car is alway on and has drained the battery to the point where I need a new battery. I think it's the switch. Does anyone know where I can buy a new brake light switch? I am assuming the switches are generic and work on any Fairlady model and year.
2) One of the four bolts that hold the wheel on the car has broken off. Are the bolts loose and therefore, easily replaceable or are they fixed to the car? Does anyone know where I can buy a new bolt/lug nut?

Thank you and have a fabulous and safe weekend.