[Roadsters] Car Transport (Jerry Krakauer)

Mark Hatch mhatch at ics.com
Mon Dec 27 12:25:50 MST 2021

>>Original Message

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:58:02 -0500
From: Jerry Krakauer <jsk977 at optonline.net>
To: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters
        <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Car Transport

I?ll be moving in Feb and I was going to rent a trailer and tow my 2000, however am now too involved in some other stuff and will have it transported.
I?ve narrowed it down to either Horseless Carriage or Montway. Both have good reputations and are about the same cost. Anybody have any experience with either?

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099

-------

Jerry,

Didn’t use either. But have one piece of advice. Check each company for ramp width. When I shipped my ’69 from Boston to California, even with extra wide tires, each tire was half on/half off the ramp.  Was pretty nervous about that until the car made it!

Mark