[Roadsters] Seat belts?

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Dec 21 20:49:26 MST 2021

Paul,

I bought some 3 point belts from seatbeltsplus.com that I am getting
ready to install. They are not retractable but they do have some that
are. They have 2 point retractable belts starting at $50 I don't know if
there is enough room for the retractor mechanism in a Roadster. I moved
my seats back as far as I could, so they won't fit my car. The only
problem I see with them is that the mounting holes are 1/2", while the
Roadster bolts are 7/16". This shouldn't be  problem, but I may look for
some plastic shoulder washers to make up the difference.

Peace,

Pat

--
We support Habitat for Humanity, a hand UP, not a hand OUT